Buggreport 22.03.2018 Time: 04:15 BigBoom

Go down

Buggreport 22.03.2018 Time: 04:15 BigBoom

Post by WusluZ on Fri 23 Mar 2018, 00:35

Hey Buddys
I have been playing on your server for a few weeks now and already experienced a lot, nice things, but also less beautiful things. Things like server crashes while flying, things like instant dead at Relogg or things like being killed at dealerships. It's all part of Arma and it's not a big problem for me, but I've lost all my vehicles three times in my base by a single bug. So I can not go on like that. I park all my cars in my base, the server's most expensive vehicles, and suddenly everything is exploding and half the base is in ruins. Exile walls disappear until restart, all floors are also gone due to the explosion due to a server error (its not normal that exile elements can get damage from normal explosion) and all my cars are gone. This has happened three times now and I would like to get the vehicles refunded if possible, secondly I would like to move my Level 9 base flag to another point on the map with the help of an Admins, so that I can avoid this bug with the vehicles in future.
Hopefully this will not happen again. I will provide a link with the video of the explosion in the base. Unfortunately, if I can not move the flag, I do not see any future for me on your server because I can not store my vehicles properly, which would be a pity. I hope for your support and a thoughtful answer, best regards WusluZ.

explosion point in time: 22.03.2018 Time: 04:15
Destroyed Cars: Dingo, Bobcat, Offroader Z.Version, Ifrit, The Infrurencer (approximate name), Lada.
The Dingo was on the second floor of the explosion, you can see in the video as he falls down.
if you need a better proof for the vehicles and the dingo, I can cut a new video, which takes however twelve hours or longer to load on youtube.
My ingame name on the server and on Steam is also WusluZ.
Player-ID: 76561198156296993
WusluZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggreport 22.03.2018 Time: 04:15 BigBoom

Post by JFL on Fri 23 Mar 2018, 11:54

As you well know, those problems are inherent to Arma itself and administrators can do little. Arma was not conceived for permanent vehicles, and that is the cause of most of the bugs (walls included).

We can help replacing the vehicles when the problem is catastrophic, as in this case. We will try to replace the vehicles this weekend. As for the flag, place another flag in the position you want and we upload it to the same level as the current one. When you have moved, we will deleted the old one.

Regards

JFL
Admin

View user profile http://survivalspain.activo.ws

Back to top Go down

Post by WusluZ on Fri 23 Mar 2018, 14:23

Thank you for your answer!

I have now built a new base, and had to fly 30 times with the heli 10km to move everything, the new base is at level 6 and that's enough there, so can I get a part of the money from the old base flag replaced? I now have a lot of space for vehicles in the new base, and think that you can replace the vehicles well, and in the future, something like this will not happen anymore.
Re-regards.. WusluZ (-:
WusluZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JFL on Fri 23 Mar 2018, 16:02

Ok, no problem. Then i give you 50.000 pop tabs for level 6 update. When you disconect, try to do it in your base and i add money in your character. Send me pins by PM.

Thanks

JFL
Admin

View user profile http://survivalspain.activo.ws

Back to top Go down

Post by WusluZ on Fri 23 Mar 2018, 17:11

when I disconnected? haha I am sorry, I have read your message only now (17:09) can you perhaps write to me ingame? I'm still online now.
WusluZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down