Killed on Mission Again by another player.

Go down

Killed on Mission Again by another player.

Post by Andy(T6) on Fri 13 Apr 2018, 04:29

Hi JFL,

4 Players from 2 different groups going to mission last today at 03:18 gmt. El Rabito intentionally shot at the groups and killed a player from each group.

Claimed he had a video, so would love to see it as it will show his ranging to hit us.

We were on the Sloped roofs of buildings, were no AI can go, so no chance of mistaken for AI.

One of the players Bad Company had driven into the mission by mistake and got killed with his Zamak after his partner Thanatos had already engaged the mission and shot the Static Machine gun AI.

We collected Bad Company in chopper to bring him back to mission to clear and get his gear and Zamak.

El Rabito saw us fly in with chopper (he had to as he claimed he was aiming that way) We proceeded to roof tops to see what was to shoot and El Rabito shot Walked rounds onto us before we had a chance to type anything.

Usual excuses and playing it off as our fault.

Also to add I have nearly double the kills that El Rabito has in my short time on the server and I have not mistakenly shot another player on a mission ever. Where as El Rabito has managed to kill multiple parts our team again and again on missions either during or even at the end when they are looting the crate.

Sorry about the quantity and quality of the pictures. But it just shows the conversation afterwards. And El Rabito claims he has a video so that will help.

4 Players can confirm That what he has done was on purpose, he claims to now have somebody with him Mo ? who will confirm his version of events. I look forward to hearing them both and seeing this video.

Andy(T6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Killed on Mission Again by another player.

Post by Mo on Fri 13 Apr 2018, 05:26

Yes I have been there and have seen everything. We didn't knew any player was there, we scouted with drones and there was no sign of players. And we went off after we saw that you guys were there, because we don't want to get banned. So like Rabito says, there should be message/toast "Player XYZ is at mission XYZ" to avoid any problems. Because how to know with all these tanks and shooting 1-2 clicks distance if there are players or not, especially at unmarked missions.
study #One Mo for more

Mo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy(T6) on Fri 13 Apr 2018, 05:53

El Rabitto there was no Hidden Mission in the village that spawned as the guys got back to there bodies. You had left the zone and then started bombarding the village again knowing they were in it.

I spoke to you about it and asked you to stop as I was flying in to get one of the guys back.

You claimed there was no mission on the map (because  it was hidden) and i asked you why was you shooting at the helicopter circling above the town shooting down at our players.

You have totally twisted the truth again. I can live with you El Rabito, I want players and PvP, I dont want your lies and twisting the Truth.

4 Players LoneWolf, Bad Company, Thanatos and myself can all confirm your actions, 2 of these are new players to the server who we just met and do not know.

You  have lied again in here claiming it was a mission you shot at when killing us but there was not one there. Unfortunately you are not clever enough to lie very well.

Also I have been perfectly polite and not abused you this time, and all you say is Waaah crying waaah blah blah and blame myself for your actions.

You really do need to grow up and follow the rules.  Also the logs will Confirm that prior to you being on the mission with your tank, that Thanatos shot an AI from 851m with iron sights who was the Static.

The arguement again is not who was on the mission, but why you intentionally killed us, the other 2 guys who were over 50-100m away from us were lucky to survive.

So please stick to the point.

Also here are some pictures to help with your story Smile

First Shows Broken Zamak to Old Car Mission Reward.

2nd picture just a wide scope to show how far away Bad Company's Zamak was away from the ai Mission.

Last picture is close to where you were shooting from (you were further back) shows the Old Car the Zamak and the village in the distance which you shot at us. (we were on the roofs to snipe the mission and get the Zamak back).

You could have gladly had the mission we did not want it, just to help the player get his Zamak back.

Also nobody else on the server has issues with missions and killing other players. Lots of new guys all talking to each other and asking who is shooting ? You are the only party who has trouble with this as we believe it is intentional.

Yourself and Mo need to stop trying to twist it into a who was on the mission arguement, We dont care about the mission. You shot at us away from mission intentionally. Also your drones should have picked up the dead AI on the static gun. You were on the mission we dont mind that at all. The lie in your reply about a hidden mission only came up in another discussion over 20 minutes later when we asked you to stop shooting as the guys were stuck and you claimed you did not know a mission was there.

Unfortunately for you, you have asked the Admin to check logs and they will confirm you typing I did now know a mission was there.

Andy(T6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy(T6) on Fri 13 Apr 2018, 06:18

I have been told I can not respond in a childish manner like you have and I am not allowed to insult you, like you have insulted me.

So please speak to JFL and explain the situation as each time you type you change your story which only makes your lies worse.

The chat log shows you make one excuse on here you type another excuse and then another.

You sir are a Troll, I look forward to shooting you soon and will leave JFL to decide your fate.

I did not go out to get you to kill me so you could get banned, the other 2 new players to the server did not go out to get you banned. You insult us all when we speak to you, you could have said oh sorry accident come get your bodies.

But no you do not say this, you just lie and make story to protect yourself.

Logs show me all day helping players totally. Logs will show you being a troll and lier.

I am so sorry your video was black screen, how unfortunate for you that the only proof was lost which showed your true intentions.

Andy(T6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy(T6) on Fri 13 Apr 2018, 06:39

Excuse me El Rabito, I was born in Germany. My friends I play with are German, French, Swiss, Belgian.

I have only insulted you with the sex toy comment, our other members insulted you after you broke the rules and killed them on missions (on loot crate) at the Trader etc and they got upset as you laughed and Trolled them. They left the server as they felt your abuse of the rules ruined it for them.

That was 5 players who left the server because of your actions.

Please try to remember correctly in the future as I know what I have typed previously.

So please get it correct and stop trying to confuse the situation. You killed players again on a mission.

Stick to the point, show some evidence of my racial bias towards you as this is a serious accusation and your country of Origin does not bother me at all.

Our main server is pvp stop throwing childish jibes and insults, they only show you as the Troll you are.

Enough of this we are wasting bandwith, you can not add nothing more to the arguement apart from insults so please just wait for the Admin to deal with the situation.

Andy(T6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos on Fri 13 Apr 2018, 06:44

ok so I was one of the Players killed on the story sobor mission or however you spell it and this is how the about hour to 2 hours leading up to it went and why We feel strongly that at the time Rabito and Mo simply targeted us out of spite of Andy

Starts off with the mission in Cherno, there was a Mercenary invasion and a ural picnic or steal something of that Bad company, Lonewolf, and andy were engaged in the mission for a while before i came in, shortly after I came in(mind you a lot of gun fire was exchanged between us and the ai at this time) I hear shots near our vehicles which at this time was about 700 meters away safe behind the construction building in eastern cherno, the vehicles were a Yellow Ural, a Digi Zamak and a OD Hellcat, clearly not spawned there. I start to go investigate but as i get close the heli lifts off. We tried to talk to mo but suspiciously he was not quiet and all of a sudden Rabito starts to chime in with remarks as if he is running with Mo but does not confirm it, after an exchange of words with Rabito we deem it not worth our time and let Staff handle it, because we were only assuming that stealing another players locked vehicle was PvP. afterward Andy and Lonewolf went off in search of the Hellcat and bad company and I started to do our own thing selling gear and such.

This now leads into the Old Car Mission near Stary Sobor. I was driving my Ural that We and gotten from the Missions in cherno towing a BRDM or similar. I stopped because I could see the mission ai so i decided to test it and see if i can't get a hit or two before Bad Company arrived. I hit the static Ai fro atop a rooftop in Stary and then after firing a few more rounds continued on my way to the trader as bad company closed in. I sold my gear and was waiting on a pick up when Bad company who at the time was following my marker accidently drove straight into the mission that we were doing because he thought i was still sitting in stary. Andy and Lone came and grabbed me and took me back to my base where Bad was waiting so that I could get a better scoped weapon as I was running with a MG42(not exactly a sniper). Shortly after we were rekitted we went back to reengage the Ai and as we flew in on a hummingbird we were shot at by AI so we quickly landed and moved into town. I went back to my rooftop that I was engaging before and as i went to climb it Explosions ranged behind me and to my left slightly as i looked over more explosions hit and I tried to warn andy as he had followed me to move we were hit with the third round of explosions killing both of us. this is what you call walking rounds on target because he didn't know the exact range but knew we were there so he kept ranging and finallly got us killing us on purpose when we showed no intention of stealing the loot or anything. after the fact happened he stated something along the lines of "I really don't even care about the mission or loot so go ahead and take it" and as well as saying he was driving in the mission area around the old car and can't see a Zamak, If you look you can clearly see that a Zamak(whose Engine Was completely Shot out when Bad Company Died therefore couldn't move without repairs) is in plain sight of the old car. if that was the case why engage in the first place.

As Andy and I came in a mission popped up that Police forces were invading the cordinates of stary sobor, not showing on map therefore it is a hidden mission, already armed with the knowledge that Our two groups were in the vacinity Rabito continued to fire on stary sobor, and after asked repeatedly to stop he claimed he didn't know there was a mission there even though a notification popped up and all and there were AI Everywhere in town including a Heli overhead engaging Zeds and the Two men left in town.

At this point we continued to try to be polite and ask him to stop at which point he just started being rude with us and giving excuses then admitting to helping Mo, who if you can look on the K/D Ratio was not new by anymeans and probably changed his name. From what I have Seen of the group with Rabito it doesn't make me or my friends want to stay on the server because it would appear that they only want one of two things. 1. PvP on which case yes this is a PVP server but if you cannot follow the rules go to a more loosely ruled server and have fun, or Two have a Grudge against Andy and his Group therefore going out of their way to Grief and use any means to ruin the fun of the Server

Thanatos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JFL on Fri 13 Apr 2018, 11:40

I'm going to say one thing very clearly and I want you to understand me well. I have limited time to dedicate to the server, both in its maintenance, as in its updates or just play in it. It bothers me terribly to waste that time in solving or arbitrating incidents that should be able to be solved simply among you with education and mutual respect.

So I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this new report. I appreciate the following:
1.- There is a mission marked on the map.
2.- The incidents take place less than 1000 meters from said mark.
3.- The mark is approximate and never indicates the exact location of the mission.
4.- The norms indicate that this type of mission is a PvE zone, without any doubt.
5.- There have been deaths in its vicinity.
6 .- Far from recognizing the error, El Rabito tries to justify something that has these heights should already be clear.
7.- The Rabito has taken less than 24 hours since his last ban to be involved in another incident of the same nature.

That is why I have decided to apply to El Rabito another ban, this time permanent. I'd rather depopulate the server than a player does.

Closed report

JFL
Admin

View user profile http://survivalspain.activo.ws

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down