Rule bending ''Andy''

Go down

Rule bending ''Andy''

Post by KayZee on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 18:08

Yesterday Andy , Dean and another guy raided my base damaging my locked vehicles and as i read in the rules you CANNOT damage locked vehicles. After the raid when they all died we found their hummingbird and i offered to take it to them . Before i take it to them i got disconnected from the server multiple times and was having lag issues so when i took it to their base i got frame drop and crashed at their BigShed and andy claimed that i did it on purpose , some of their vehicles were destroyed , there is no possible way with 250 km/h to know where their vehicles are and to actualy hit them , even tho i did not crash on the vehicles but on the shed and the shed destroyed their vehicles , i basicaly destroyed the heli which was an UNLOCKED vehicle and this is not against the rules but they damaged my locked vehicles and andy even admited it on chat that he was trying to hit me while i was inside 1 car and 3 other cars were damaged . We raided them that night and destroyed 2 cars from the mod (cheap cars ) by accident because his base got under attack by AI's but the vehicles that were destroyed by the shed i think they should not be refunded as the damage was done by an exile object and not by me .

KayZee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rule bending ''Andy''

Post by JFL on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 12:48

It is very common to detonate a breaching charge when raiding a base, explode vehicles as a result of the explosion. I understand that it is something involuntary and difficult to avoid. Whenever an action is involuntary, it is not punishable. That's why I want to take advantage of this thread to propose that from now on you can only raid bases through gridding. We will avoid this kind of problems in the future.

JFL
Admin

View user profile http://survivalspain.activo.ws

Back to top Go down

Post by KayZee on Sun 22 Apr 2018, 17:38

The thing is JFL that he was shooting , the damage was done by shooting not breaching . But anyway not that big of a problem , just wanted to let you know what happened !

KayZee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down